Sunday, August 4, 2013

Preschool in Taiwan

I just had to post a picture to show how cute these kids are.  I loved
teaching them every week. 

These were the ladies that worked in the preschool office. The middle one is
Fran and I became good friends with her. She is a wonderful person and
introduced me to some cultural things. 

This is my other class and they are all characters. The girl in the very front
with the scrunched face is one of my favorites. One day while we were playing
duck, duck, goose she slipped and ran right into a desk at full speed. We were all sure that she had hurt
herself pretty bad and the class went quite. When she got up she had a huge smile on her
face and shouted something in Chinese. I like to think it was, "I"m going to get you."

No comments:

Post a Comment