Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Good Samaritan Gets Crushed

While transferring trains at the MRT station the lady in front of me dropped some money from her purse. She was getting on the train that we thought we were supposed to be on so I caught up with her on the train and handed her money back. If you've traveled by train or subway you know there is a little warning sound before the doors close. Right as the sound goes off, Rob realizes we're on the wrong train and jumps off. Well I wasn't going to let us get separated so I had to push someone out of the way and just as the doors were closing I got slammed in them. Those doors are no joke. I think everyone around was panicked because the Taiwanese are a very careful people and they really watch out for foreigners too. I was alright and I was just happy my skirt didn't get caught in the door. That would be embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment