Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Work in a Castle!



These are pictures of the elementary school that is on our high schools campus. It is an awesome building that looks like a genuine castle. For the past few weeks I have been teaching some English classes for the pre-school and kindergarten. I can not tell you how much fun it is. I love my job! Unfortunately, it is only for an hour a week, but I am enjoying every minute. The kids are so stinking cute and they learn fairly quickly. I don't know if they know what they are singing but they can sure sing and play some serious duck, duck, goose. At first they couldn't stop talking about my blonde hair or trying to climb onto me, but they've become much more accustomed to me now. I do still get a hug after every class form each kid though and I cherish it. 

1 comment:

  1. Ooohh, you work in a castle, have long blonde hair, and sing songs all day--you are a Disney Princess!

    ReplyDelete