Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pictures of Food

The Taiwanese people like to take pictures of pretty much anything, which includes almost every meal prepared for them. This is our first food picture. Rob is quite the chef and he has prepared most of the meals for us here in Taiwan. One of his specialties is fried rice, and dang he can make some good fried rice. Since I have PKU, I've kind of had to adjust the way I eat here. The cheapest/most common way to eat is to go out to the street stands and pick something up. With limited language and little knowledge of what they put in their food I'm nervous to do that here. We are still kind of breaking into our life in Taiwan and it will become easier as it goes along, but for now I can look forward to fried rice (without the egg of course).





No comments:

Post a Comment