Friday, November 16, 2012

Rob Gets Sick

So a week or so ago I stayed home from school with a headache.  Lauren, who is always wonderful beyond description, filled in for me and watched my classes.  During my writing class, she had the students pen some “get well soon” cards for me.  They are just delightful.  Here’s a few samples (they have not been altered from their original grammar and punctuation for obvious reasons):

Dear Rob,

Get better soon, you are a good. teacher. I hope your sick can get out of away, and than come soon.  I miss your humorous and your smile.  You get a sick, you want to eat many vegetables and drink warm water, and the sick devil will leave you alone. :)

God bless you!!

By,
Tiffany.

Dear Rob,

Get better soon...
I hear of you sick.
I hope you can get better soon.

We are so miss your laugh.
You have to restore health.
We are hope to you can restore health soon.

PS: We are miss you.

Sincerely
Angela


Dear Rob,

Get better soon, you are the best teacher, but you sick, today, Friday, we can’t see you.  You gave us a lot of happy, when the class was boring, you can use your humor let us feel happy.  We miss your laugh and your cute smile.  But in luck is we can see your beautiful wife teaches us. So hope you can get better soon, in Chung Shan, you as if our God, our Angel and our life.

Eddie

Dear Rob:

I hope you get better soon ~ Because I feel very funny in your class, and you teach very good, finally, I just want to say, I miss you a lot, and come back to school quickly please ~ !!

Sincerely,
Handsome Ivan.


So, there you go.  Those kids are too funny.  PS: I am fine, it was just a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment