Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I'm Singing!!

Sometimes I really love our students here. There is an English singing competition this week where each of the participating classes chooses a song in English to sing in front of some judges. It has been great because I teach 3 of the 13 classes, and they have shown me their numbers. Did I mention they are choreographed? Oh yes. Thinking back on my high school days I don't know if my teachers could've got the boys in my classes to not only sing every word to the song but dance as well, but everyone does here. I love watching how serious they are about it too. In a school of 10,000 students I am sure it is hard to be in sports and stand out in something, but they really work hard in the competitions they do and I get so proud of them. Too bad watching them means I get the song "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" stuck in my head. They love the pop music here.

No comments:

Post a Comment