Friday, April 5, 2013

The Court Yard

I have just recently thought about taking more pictures of the things that we see everyday. Time has flown by and we are only a few months away from leaving. I don't want to forget the things that we see daily so I'm going to try and take pictures of the somewhat insignificant things that I love. One of these things being the court yard at our apartment complex. I think it is lovely. Having plants in containers is a big thing here. A lot of people have plants in the court yard and the gardens are well kept. There is also some playground equipment for the kids to play on. It is one of my favorite things, when we walk home, to see the kids playing because they always want to talk to the Americans. They will run after us saying hello. They don't really know anything else except for one girl who always says, "I'm Bella," no matter what we say. She's adorable.
The aerial view from our apartment on the 11th floor



They even have two statues on either side of the yard. 

I thought this was funny. Just in case people forget what year it is according to our calendar.
It's year 103 according to the Taiwanese calendar. 

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a great idea to capture those everyday things you'll miss! I wish I would have done that for some of the places we lived.

    ReplyDelete