Friday, August 31, 2012

Our First Day

These are a few pictures from our first day of school. 

I am actually smiling because it really didn't go too bad. I think I even scared
my students a little bit and that was a big goal of mine. Scared students 
means they will be more likely to obey me (I hope). I can make friends later :)

It's a shame this picture is so dark because it is a good one. The building behind him is 
the school library as well as some auditoriums. It's huge! This picture also shows how
lovely the campus is. It's a little bit like a mini forest in some places and I am constantly
getting bit by mosquitos, but hey it's lovely. 

This one I just had to throw in. We went to dinner and on our way home we saw this 
guy scootering about. He is in a wheelchair and I'm not sure how this contraption works
but I think it's awesome that this is how he gets around. He was going so fast that
we could barely catch up to him for a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment